The Moscow International Furniture Show MIFS invites to the meeting with manufactures of furniture and dealers, distributors, interior designers. The new dates are: March 28 to 31, 2017. Those are not random dates. In the same time slot, the International Exhibition Center Crocus Expo will be hosting BATIMAT RUSSIA, Russia’s major construction and interior trade fair.
Two trade fairs with related themes held at the same time provide a number of obvious advantages both to exhibitors and visitors:
- economic benefit for exhibitors: a company pays for one trade fair, and gets payoff from taking part in two large exhibits;
- an opportunity to start cooperation in new segments of the market;
- growth prospects thanks to the potential of the related trade show;
- budget-saving for regional visitors who can attend two fairs at a time;
- a double promotional campaign.
Russian and international exhibitors at MIFS will showcase their new collections and the latest solutions in all segments of the industry.
MIFS and BATIMAT RUSSIA are organized by Media Globe - Crocus, a Russian exhibition operator.
The trade show is an annual event supported by the Russian Industry and Trade Ministry, the Association of Furniture and Woodworking Industry, and other industry unions and trade associations.
Opportunities of Crocus Expo exhibition center will provide participants and visitors with the number of advantages: